About Us

THE HISTORY OF CAMELA





1951

Set-up of Wałbrzyskie Zakłady Przemysłu Lniarskiego in Walbrzych. Factory produced linen, tow, deck-chair, towels, sheet fabrics, fabrics for printing, harvest cloths.


1999

Production of clothing interlinings with double thermo-adhesive point was started.


1968

Development of new fabric - sewn clothing interlinings. Those fabrics were made of yarns with camel’s hair, which gives the fabric very high recovery and full, natural „feel” features.


2002

Production of bi-elastic interlinings.


1972

Start of production of modern clothing interlinings with thermo-adhesive, that allow gluing of clothing parts.


2003

Production of textiles for coating.


1984

Production of new products – shirt interlinings and knitted interlinings with viscose weft.


2008

Production of laminates and other technical textiles.


1989

Change  of the company name for Fabryka Wkladow Odziezowych Camela (Factory of Clothing Interlinings Camela).


2009

Opening of Distribution Centre in Rzgów.


1995

Ownership transformation - 100% of shares were taken over by workers from liquidated state-owned company. In the same year production of viscose and decorative yarn was started.  


2012

Production of knitted elastic interlinings (polyamide).


1997

Production of elastic (polyester) interlinings.


2014

Production of textiles for printing.





2015

65th Company’s Anniversary.


2017

Opening of new hall of the laminates in facory in Mieroszów.